Monday 31 March 2008

Um, nothing to report really...!

All a bit weird to be honest...

Everything ran to time
All the drivers were able to keep to their duties
All the buses stuck to their running lines all day (ok, I did the 0708 Botley - Eastleigh in the 02 reg just to help duty 1 ensure an on-time departure on the 0750, but that's pretty much the norm)

All the buses were fuelled and put to bed by 1850, which is quite a good thing really because Taz and I had to be on the football pitch at Parkway for a 1910 kick-off! (We lost by the way, roughly 4-0 or something like that, but that's nothing unusual and it was a good match!)

The Abba Story was good fun last night by the way!

1 comment:

Dennis Dash said...

The first single I ever brought was Money Money Money by Abba - I think it was with money from my 10th birthday.

As my younger brother was 40 today, I'm feeling very old.