Saturday 17 May 2008

Good Luck Year 11

We quite like Wildern School students. Every day we take around 30 of them to school and bring 50-70 home again, and they are one of the best behaved, friendliest bunches of students I've come across.

We got wind of the fact that it was Year 11's last day on Tuesday, before they get let off regular school to concentrate on exams. (By the way, this makes me feel really old, year 11 didn't exist in my day - it was the Fifth Form in those days - at my school at least! I also did my GCSEs in the second year of their existence after they replaced O-levels.)

We therefore decided to programme the destination for the afternoon bus to convey our sincerely meant good wishes to the kids. Unfortunately, Year 11 came out at a different time to everyone else, so everyone else caught the bus - and not Year 11!

So, just in case any of Year 11 should happen to stumble across this blog (and you never know, one of them just might), this is what you missed....

1 comment:

cogidubnus said...

Ah well, the best laid schemes...